Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Preliminary Empathy Research

I was able to fill out several discover datasheets while observing the elearning facilitation workshop. There were two in particular that I included at the bottom. 
What did you learn from completing the Discover Datasheet?
  • I've received feedback from learners over some items in the course, so I was aware of those. However, I was able to take a more critical look at the content and environment in general when using the datasheet as a lens. I asked myself if there were any problems, needs, or goals in each module.
What surprised you?
  • I'm very familiar with the course so I wasn't too surprised with any of my findings except the technology requirements need.
What surprised your client?
  • My client wasn't really surprised with any of the findings since they participated as a student.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these, Sarah. I appreciate the clear documentation and notes.

    ReplyDelete