Friday, December 2, 2016

Understand Interview Reflections

I observed an online learning environment in edx titled "Healthy Ageing in 6 Steps: Let your environment do the work".

The course is centered around empowering the learners to consistently make healthier decisions in their daily lives. The content covers a wide range of health topics from environmental influences to ageing in the past.

I shared my story with a colleague. I basically described the course and my experience so far. There is one aspect of the course that I really enjoy in particular. The video lectures were created in a sort of documentary style/60 Minutes segment. To me, this is much more engaging than standard recorded lectures.

There is little to no instructor presence in the course. However, the content delivery is engaging so I really didn't notice the lack of a facilitator. Also, the quizzes are auto graded and built into the lecture.


No comments:

Post a Comment